By Roy Burns
Read Online or Download Advanced Rock Drumming PDF
Best music books
The Appalachian dulcimer is considered one of America's significant contributions to international tune and folks artwork. home made and hand-crafted, performed via individuals with no formal wisdom of track, this gorgeous device entered the post-World-War-II folks Revival with almost no written checklist. Appalachian Dulcimer Traditions tells the attention-grabbing tale of the trouble to recuperate the instrument's misplaced background via fieldwork within the Southern mountains, discovering of outdated tools, and hearing the stories of outdated fogeys.
Expertly prepared Trumpet Solo through Guillaume Balay from the Kalmus version sequence. this can be from the twentieth Century and Romantic eras.
Expertly prepared Organ track by way of Jean-François Dandrieu from the Kalmus version sequence. This quantity comprises sixty-three brief items from the Baroque era.
Expertly prepared String Quartets by means of Felix Mendelssohn from the Kalmus variation sequence. this is often from the Romantic era.
- The Cambridge Companion to Elgar (Cambridge Companions to Music)
- The Best of Ferrante & Teicher's Piano Duets
- Becoming a Choral Music Teacher: A Field Experience Workbook
- Music in Canada: Capturing Landscape and Diversity
- Intelligent Lessons Of Music Knowledge (Guitar and Piano) Volume III
- Piano Concerto No. 1 in C, Op. 15: Piano Duo (2 Pianos, 4 Hands) (Kalmus Edition)
Extra info for Advanced Rock Drumming
Advanced Rock Drumming by Roy Burns